Cricket lesson from his uncle.
Spot the ball.
The camping trip.
Reading Superman comics with friends.
At the sea with my family.
One mother is very sun smart with their child and one mother is not.
Also in the last days of 2013:
* all my vegetable and herb gardens were either weeded, mulched and/or replanted.. or all three
* cooked a lot of new recipes including being taught by a French friend how to make his region’s dessert, boulegou
* was told by that French friend that my children are the quietest and most polite children he has has met in nearly six months of travelling (possibly my proudest achievement of the year)
* had some of my favourite conversations of the whole year in the last weeks of 2013
* friends and family provided me with a soft landing, including several Skype-ing me from overseas, like the darlings that they are
* saw a lot of shooting stars while camping with a friend… and that is surely a good omen for the year ahead.